Logo + Brand Identity by Arpad
Take your brand to the next level with a cohesive brand design. Our brand identity pack includes custom logo design, business card layout, letterhead, and envelopes. Let our handpicked designers craft the perfect brand design for your company.
What you can expect:
- 1st round of 3 logo concepts. Delivered in 4 days.
- 2nd round of concept revisions. Delivered in 3 days.
- 3rd round of minor revisions. Delivered in 2 days.
- Final round of minor revisions. Delivered in a day (if needed).
- Up to 5 ready-to-use add-ons: logo, business card, stationery, envelope, or t-shirt file templates.
- 300 DPI resolution version for print.
- Logo source file in .ai or .psd.
- Web-ready png or jpg image files.
- Additional logo color versions; grayscale, all-white and b/w (on request).
- A brand style guide that includes; logo use, color scheme and fonts.
What we need from you:
- Your business name and URL.
- Info about your business and industry.
- Branding guidelines and colors (if applicable).
- Examples of other logos you like.
- Any preferences on design.
- Who’s doing the designing?
- Only the best designers, handpicked from hundreds of carefully reviewed portfolios.
- Will the design be unique?
- Yep, every design is created from scratch.
- Can I choose the color of my logo?
- Sure, let your designer know what you have mind.
- Can I pick the add-on’s I want included in my order?
- Sure, let your designer know which you would like.
- How many revisions do I get?
- You get up to 3 revisions on every order.
- What happens after I purchase?
- It’s pretty simple, after you purchase you will receive a brief questionnaire. Here you will provide all the info your designer will need to get started.
- How are my files delivered?
- All files are uploaded through the Design Geeks messenger.
- Do I receive rights to my finished design?
- Sure do, you own all rights.
- Will my designer use my design in their portfolio?
- Only with your permission.
- How many concepts do I receive?
- Designers will share 3 concepts and you choose one.
- Can I see samples of the designer's past work?
- Yes, check their portfolio above.